I’ll write more over the next few days and share pictures from the MANY things we did while on vacation but I wanted to post quickly (and to give me something to do on the boring plane ride home) about our trip to San Francisco!
We had a great time. We did so much and we walked I don’t know how many miles up hill! So steep!! A few of the highlights:
– Alcatraz (at night)!
– Bay cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge
– Fishermans Wharf
– Hunky Jesus contest in the mission district
– Farmers market at the Ferry Building
– California Academy of the Sciences
– and a San Francisco Giants game!
Pictures and more about all that to come!
While we were gone, lennox stayed with her Grammy J (Kyles mom) and apparently had a great Easter, learned to blow kisses and say Hi!! I can’t wait to get home and see her! I will have to video her new things and post them up here for everyone else to see too!