Another good weekend has come and gone. Summertime is officially here in Texas and so far it has been GREAT! Here is our weekend in a nutshell.
1. Playing in our next door neighbor’s sandbox – she loves it, but was a little confused by the squirt gun.
2. Spray park fun!
3. Morning cuddles with mommy.
4. Watching from afar – Lennox going outside and talking to Daisy.
5. Our pooch – Daisy Mae
6. Afternoon cuddles with Daddy
7. Fun at a Gymboree birthday party (she was being a butterfly).
8. Parachute fun at Gymboree birthday party!
9. Cake time at birthday party.
Latest posts by Heather (see all)
- Elf on the Shelf – 5 Minutes or Less - December 6, 2013
- Catch the Moment December 2013 - December 4, 2013
- Our Thanksgiving - December 3, 2013
- Enjoy a Holiday Coffee Break with Nestle Peppermint Mocha Coffee-mate - December 2, 2013