We had a pretty uneventful weekend to tell you the truth. We have been so busy lately, it was nice to have nothing on the schedule.
(from left to right)
1. Lennox in her tutu before school on Friday. It was sprinkler day and her tutu bathing suit is what she wanted to wear! So cute!
2. We went shopping at the mall for our nephew, Henry, birthday present – he turns 2 next weekend! I hope he loves what we all picked out for him!
3. Sunday morning cartoons in bed with us!
4. Lennox informed me she wanted to take a bath this morning, a very lonnnngg bath. She was in our bathtub for over 30 minutes playing, I guess she is now squeeky clean! She loves to practice “swimming” and floating in the tub!
5. Finally figured out how to use the sit & spin the right way!
6. When Lennox wakes up in the morning or from a nap, she wont let you leave the room until you take everything (except a book) out of her crib and carry it downstairs with you – so this is what we look like, all the time! Once it’s downstairs, no attention is paid to it — why must I carry this down??
7. Crayola Dry Erase Crayons are awesome, that is all 🙂
8. Crockpot Lasagna for dinner, super easy, yummy and good leftovers for the week! Recipe coming soon.