1. Lennox checking out the Deer at the Cape Cod Zooquarium.
2. Time to play at the beach
3. A huge sculpture made out of sand! I’m not sure how it doesn’t wash away in the rain…
4. Lennox and Great Grandma reading books after a family dinner.
5. Snuggles with Papa and TV before bedtime.
6. Lennox’s sea shell collection
7. Lennox telling me “Cheese” so I would take her picture (on the way home from beach)
8. Picking veggies from the garden with her Papa
9. Crazy faces on the deck screen.. what kid doesn’t do this?!
Other than all of this, our weekend pretty much consisted of a rainy day and beach time! We had hoped for better weather, but we made it to the beach in between the rain storms for a while each day.
Most people go to the beach and look for shells, Lennox looks for Rocks.. go figure!
Silly little girl…
This picture is courtesy of Lennox… considering she is 2 and most of the time holds the camera backwards, it’s not too bad!
Ps. you can see my not so pretty birth mark on my face this close up.. bleh!
So.. what did you do this weekend?