Fall has FINALLY arrived here in Texas…just barely! We are having some non-100 degree days this weekend and that just makes us so happy! Yesterday we woke up and it was 64…SIXTY FOUR!! Usually we wake up and it’s already in the 80s. Today was a little warmer but I don’t see any more 100+ degree days in the near future.
As fall arrives, I wanted to put together our new bucket list. As you know, we just finished up our summer bucket list as well.
- Pumpkin Patch: Last year Lennox was able to venture out to the pumpkin patch, but we were actually on vacation so she went with grandma & grandpa! I’m looking forward to bringing her ourselves this year!
- Trick or Treating: Lennox loved it last year, so it should be even more fun this year!
- Enjoying lots of outside playtime: As it cools down, I hope to spend a lot of time outside playing!
- Have a fall day at the zoo: We have a zoo membership, and we have hardly been able to use it, now it is time!
- Take a new family picture: I’m working on finding a new photographer… we really need a new family picture! The last one we got done (other than our basic christmas picture) was when Lennox was 3 months old! If you live in the DFW area, recommend one to me!
- Do a fall craft
- Carve a Jack-o-Lantern: It isn’t fall time without doing this!
- Go to the Texas State Fair: WE haven’t been back to the big texas state fair in a few years, I think now Lennox is old enough to enjoy it and go have some fried, EVERYTHING. If you aren’t aware of the Texas State Fair.. they fry everything.. Oreos, Twinkies, marshmallows, BEER, BUTTER… yes.. the list goes on!
- Meet Big Tex – A Texas State Fair must.. I will post pictures!
So that is our list for the Fall. What is on your list? What have I forgotten??