We had a great weekend this weekend. It was very busy but lots and lots of fun! This weekend we celebrated our 5 year anniversary and thanks to my sister, we got to spend a day together while she watched Lennox. Then we also got to do some family things together, like Halloween crafts and Boo at the Zoo at the Fort Worth Zoo. Here are a few snapshots from the weekend!
1. Oh boy, if looks could KILL! Lennox wasn’t even mad, so I’m not sure why I got this look before school on Friday!
2. We went to visit Mimi Saturday morning. Lennox loves to play outside in her front yard around the big trees.
3. We did some Halloween crafts, including make these cute Halloween magnets. $1 scores at Dollar Tree!
4. Lennox got to spend the day with her best bud and cousin, Henry!
5. We went shopping for Cowboy boots…for the first time ever. Kyle needed some for a wedding next week and wanted a nice pair, so that is what I got him for his anniversary gift.
6. And…. my anniversary gift! Gorgeous new wedding ring 🙂
7. A yummy martini after our anniversary dinner.
8. The Mullet Boyz… We stumbled upon them at the Pour House in Ft. Worth. They are just an 80s cover band, but they are pretty awesome and they sang the Dan Band, so I was excited! I love me some Dan Band!
9. Sunday after we picked Lennox up, we headed to the Fort Worth Zoo for Boo at the Zoo. Lennox had fun looking at the animals and going trick or treating!
I hope everyone had a great weekend too!