This week’s topic for the 10’s of Spring is Favorite Things about Spring!
Here are my top 5 things that I just love about Springtime.
1. Perfect Weather. Here in Texas, it gets hot, and it get’s hot FAST. Our spring is warmer than most, 70-95 degrees, but when you are used to 110 degree summers, 80-90 degrees feels pretty good!
2. Neighborhood kids playing outside. I live in a great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. I have mentioned this before and I just love the fact that we are raising Lennox with great company. The kids get to run yard to yard and play outside for hours upon hours. Although, they will continue this most of the year, springtime is a great time of year for this.
3. Annual Block Party! This will be the third year that I’ll be organizing our block party and I look forward to it each Spring!
4. Flowers! All the flowers are in bloom, gardening with Lennox is now a fun activity and she likes taking care of her flowers on a daily/weekly basis!
5. Flip Flops! Flip flops are probably my most favorite shoe to wear, and when spring arrives, it means it officially flip flop weather again!
So what are you favorite things about spring? Come link up with Never a Dull Moment as well for the 10’s of Spring!