This is a sponsored post.
It’s back to school around the country and with back to school comes back to school shopping. The hardest thing to go shopping for with kids can be shoes. I think everyone loves getting new shoes, but trying to find the best shoes that will hold up and will fit correctly can be a challenge. The associates at Famous Footwear can help find the best shoe for you or your child!
Some Facts about Back to School Shoe Shopping
- Roughly 35% plan to spend the majority of their budgets on clothes, and 15% think at least 30% of their budget will be spent on shoes.
- The average person with children in grades K-12 will spend $129.20 on shoes.
- More than 70% of back-to-college shoppers will buy new shoes, spending an average of $75.81.
- Roughly 65% of back-to-school shoppers find some aspects of the transition to school stressful, including extra spending, preparing and getting necessary items in time.
There is a wide range of shoes available this fall for your kiddos.
I visited my local Famous Footwear and checked out all the awesome sneakers they had for toddler girls. They all seem to be great quality and are very cute! Famous Footwear is also running their BOGO, Buy one, Get one 1/2 off sale right now – so you can get multiple pairs of shoes at a great price.
If you want to take advantage of that sale but your kiddo might not need two pairs of shoes right now? Why don’t you head over to the adult section and pick out something new for yourself!
So what is in style this school year?
- Neon is on trend.
- Canvas shoes continue to make the grade.
- Lace-up boots are the must-have for the stylish teen this fall.
- Flats are always a favorite for comfort and versatility, and this fall metallics are still hot.
- School shoes for uniforms will remain a staple for many kids.
So if you, your children or any other family needs some new shoes for the fall, make sure to head to your local Famous Footwear or famousfootwear.com and check out all the latest trendy shoes and take advantage of their great BOGO 1/2 OFF sale!
Here is an interesting infographic about Back to School Shopping for the 2013 trends as well: