Happy Fall! Summer is over and as much as we love summertime and everything that comes along with it – I’m sick of the hot weather and ready for the fall and holiday season.
Last year I put together a bucket list and we were able to accomplish it all, so I’m looking forward to this year’s bucket list.
- Corn Maze – Lennox had a blast last year, we will go back to the same one but this year with Grandma!
- Pumpkin Patch
- Decorate Pumpkins – We may or may not carve pumpkins this year – but we have already started decorating pumpkins!
- Fall Crafts – I have lots of fall crafts that I want to do with Lennox this year!
- Make Lennox’s Halloween Costume
- Go Trick or Treating
- Drink lots of Hot Apple Cider
- Take some nice fall photos of Lennox and possibly the whole family
- Bake some yummy Apple Cobbler!
What is on your bucket list for this fall?