I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.
When we are on the go or even just hanging around – Lennox likes to watch Netflix or Disney Junior on our iPad or iPhone – but now there is another choice if you don’t have either of those services – Kidoodle.TV! Kidoodle.TV is a streaming tv service on your tablet or computer built for kids. A few features to note:
- Kidoodle.TV is built for kids!
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection.
- Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service.
Lennox tried this out over the weekend and really liked it. It was super easy and quick to set up on my laptop and then use it on the iPad. It has her all-time (or currently) favorite show too – Strawberry Shortcake, which made her VERY happy. There are many other favorites such as Pound Puppies, Inspector Gadget and Bo on the Go!
The Kidoodle.TV Holiday Giveaway Details:
- Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
- To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!