At the end of the semester, Lennox was learning about the Continents of the World. At school they have cards for matching to learn which continent is which. I decided to remake these at home for Lennox to try out, and I thought I would share them with you as well.
Below is the printable that you will need to use. Print out two copies. On one copy, cut out each continent and keep the name attached. On the second copy, cut out each continent, and cut the name off. This gives your child a few options on how to use this work. They can either match the continents by shape with name, color to color or shape to shape.
To try this Montessori work out at home, Download the Montessori Continents of the World Printable Activity Sheet and give it a whirl!
The sheet includes the directions, but here they are again:
- Print out both sets of continents.
- Cut out each continent card.
- On the first set cut apart the name from the picture of the continent. This will give you three different activities.
- Matching continents (picture to picture)
- Match name to picture
- Match picture to name and to matching picture/name
If you have card-stock or a laminator, this will last longer, but no reason you can’t just use regular printer paper!
Check out more Montessori printables and learn more about Montessori!