Valentine’s Day is this Friday! I know it’s a little bit of a silly holiday and all but with kids, I think it’s a fun holiday. We don’t do anything special for the holiday but with the idea of having to take a picture everyday for my Catch the Moment 365 project, I thought that this week I could try something new and take a special Valentine’s Day photo or two! I turned to Pinterest for some inspiration and found these 15 Valentine’s Day Photo Ideas to share with you!Pictured above are all taken from Pinterest – Thank you everyone!
15 DIY Valentine’s Day Photo Ideas
- DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Backdrop
- Raining Hearts Valentine Photos
- Blowing Hearts Photo
- Car Heart Photo Idea
- Baby Covered in Kisses!
- L-O-V-E Photos with Kid’s Feet
- Rose Petal Heart
- Baby Cupid (How cute is this???)
Not pictured but more great ideas:
- 20 Valentine Photo Ideas
- XOXO Blocks Photo w/ Kids
- Baby Kisses, 25 Cents!
- How to Set Up a Valentine’s Day Photo Shoot (DIY Backdrops)
- Wrapping Paper Backdrops
- Be Our Valentine Photo Idea
- Simple Garland / Red Chair Photo Idea