This weekend, Lennox and I put together a fun Easter decoration for our living room. It was so easy and kid friendly that I wanted to share it with you.
- 5-6 packages of large plastic Easter eggs (88 cents a package at Walmart)
- String, Yarn, Twine (whichever you have or prefer to buy!)
- Large Dull Needle (plastic knitting needle may work as well)
1. Thread your needle with the twine. I found this really great pink twine in the Dollar Spot at Target. It was thick enough I knew it wouldn’t break over time (or when Lennox tugged on it!)
2. You will notice that each egg has 2 holes in the bottom and two holes in the top – Start threading the string through 1 hole on the bottom of the egg.
3. Pass the string through the middle and into one hole on the top of the egg, then close the egg. Finding eggs that have the two pieces attached, is helpful but necessary.
4. Continue doing this until you get the garland to the length that you desire.