Last week I shared an idea for Milk Chocolate Dipped Bunny Pops for easter and today I am sharing a quick Easter treat idea with PEEPS® – great for teacher gifts, kid gifts, work, etc and it takes no time at all!
Dipped PEEPS® Sweet Easter Treats
What you will need:
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick
- Chocolate Melts (any color / flavor you want)
- Gift box / tin
- Wax Paper
STEP ONE: Melt the chocolate melts in the microwave – microwave for 30 second increments. This won’t take long at all – Chocolate melts, melt very very fast and stay melted longer than normal chocolate pieces. This makes it super easy to work with when making candy and treats.
STEP TWO: Dip a PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick into the chocolate.
STEP THREE: Let those little fingers in the house, dip the PEEPS® Marshmellow Chick into the sprinkles.
STEP FOUR: Lay out on wax paper to drive (should only take a few minutes)
Make sure to check out all the great treats PEEPS® has this Easter season to add to anyone’s Easter basket!
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg
- PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
- PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
- PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Peepsters® (bite sized chocolate candies filled with sweet marshmallow crème)