195 Flares 195 Flares ×
Time to get ready for Father’s Day. Mother’s day crafts seem to be easily available where as Father’s day is a little more tricky. I went searching for some different examples to share. Here are the best ones I found!
FATHER’S DAY CRAFT & GIFT IDEAS
- For the Sports Fan: Baseball Handprint
- I Love You Daddy Painting
- Father’s Day Tie
- Father’s Day Photo Collage: Idea 1 and Idea 2
- Nuts and Bolts Picture Frame
- Dad Rocks Stepping Stone
- 5 Things I Love About My Dad – Printable Card
- Best Dad I Ever Saw
- I Want To Hold Your Hand Craft
- Father’s Day Puzzle
- Footprint Canvas
The following two tabs change content below.
Heather is a Montessori Mom to Lennox, Blogger, Designer and a toes in the sand girl at heart! She traveled across the country from Cape Cod to meet her husband and now they raise their little family in Fort Worth, Texas.
Latest posts by Heather (see all)
- Apple Picking in Texas - September 23, 2014
- Copy Cat Recipe – Cracker Barrel Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Casserole - September 22, 2014
- A Montessori Silent Journey - September 19, 2014
- DIY Tap Shoe Button Ties - September 16, 2014