Yesterday was the last day of the official school year for Lennox! The school year sure did fly by and Lennox has grown a lot! Check out her first day vs. last day picture. (My chalk board writing is horrible!)
Look how tall and skinny she got! She is my big girl for sure. I asked her a bunch of questions for a Last Day of School Interview. My favorite is what she wants to be when she grows up! Here are her questions and answers:
- What is your name: Lennox
- My grade this year is: Primary 1st Year
- I loved learning about: Pouring between bottles
- When I grow up I want to be: a butterfly with a costume
- My best friends are: Paxten, Gabby & Ava
- My favorite book is: Love You Forever
- My favorite color is: Pink and Purple
- My favorite game is: Don’t Wake Daddy
- My favorite lunch is: Pizza
- My favorite thing about school is: Singing songs
- Next year, I am excited to: Have picnics
I’m so proud of my butterfly 😉
Next week we will start her summer program. She will be at the same Montessori school but with a new teacher and class for the summer months. This will be her first time with a male teacher too – I’m really interested to see how it goes!
Melissa from Never a Dull Moment, is bringing back the beloved bloghop, Y3W: Your Three Words. This bloghop originiated with Jenni from Jenni from the Blog. #Y3W can be anything – a wrap up of the week, a look ahead at the weekend; whatever you please!