Thursday I am so excited to be heading to New York City to meet up with a bunch of other bloggers for the best new conference, Blogger Bash! At #BBNYC I will get to check out this years Sweet Suite too – which last year at #BlogHer13 was awesome, so I know it will be a highlight again this year.
One of my friends, Steph over at A Grande Life put together a link up and I wanted to join in! If you are headed to Blogger Bash as well and haven’t joined it – go ahead and link up before you head to NYC too! See you there!
Blogger Bash Coffee Talk
1. Name: Heather
2. Where are you from? Originally from Cape Cod, MA but now live in Fort Worth, TX
3. How long have you been blogging? I started my blog around the time I got pregnant with Lennox and joined the bump (of course!) – so that would have been 2009ish.
4. What is the meaning behind your blog name? When we have family days and go out to do something fun, my husband Kyle would always call them Family Fun days, so that is where the blog name came from!
5. What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? I don’t even know – so much! I am really looking forward to seeing some bloggy friends again and for the first time face to face. I’m always really looking forward to Sweet Suite and all the other goodies that the Blogger Bash team has in store for us!! Also – I am really interested to see what Yotel is all about!
6. What three words describe you the best? Reliable, Hardworking, Creative
7. Got kids? How many? We have 1 daughter, Lennox who just turned 4!
8. We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? Indecisiveness probably and I have a weird fear of hair… ew.
9. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Hmm, I’m not sure. I think it would be great to have a family dinner with Kyle’s dad as he is no longer with us and I never got to meet him!
10. Show me your face! Here I am!
So if you see me wandering around Blogger Bash, make sure to stop me and say hi! I can’t wait to meet everyone!