This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Making homemade popsicles can be a fun way to save a little money and make some unique flavored popsicles for the summer! Use your favorite drink, fruit, etc and start combining flavors until you make the perfect popsicle!
Well, this is just what I did. I used TruMoo Vanilla flavored milk to make some yummy Homemade Cookies & Cream popsicles! If you are not familiar with TruMoo, it is a flavored milk that contains 8 essential nutrients. The flavored milk is sweetened with just enough sugar to make it sweet but without any high fructose corn syrup! TruMoo also contains no artificial growth hormones, so no need to worry about that! TruMoo is available in a variety of sizes and flavors, including, Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. Check out TruMoo for more information!
So back to my homemade popsicles! I actually made two varieties but I want to share with you the Cookies & Cream Popsicle recipe!
Homemade Cookies & Cream Popsicles
What you will need:
- Vanilla TruMoo Milk
- Oreo (or similar) Cookies
- Popsicle Mold.
How to Make Homemade Cookies & Cream Popsicles:
- First, crush up a few Oreo style cookies and set aside.
- In a small blender (I used a personal size blender – perfect for a small recipe like this!), pour in the Vanilla TruMoo and crushed cookies.
- Pulse the blender 3-4 times so that the cookies are blended together with the milk but not completely blended. Having a few chunks of cookies is not a bad thing!
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds and freeze!
That’s it! Once the popsicles are completely frozen (may take most of the day to freeze depending on the size), they are all ready to eat! Both children and adults are sure to love these!
Side Note: I also made some additional popsicles using chocolate TruMoo and did the same process but with strawberries to make a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Popsicle! Both were delicious!
To learn more about TruMoo, make sure to like TruMoo on Facebook!
What TruMoo flavor are you most excited to try? Do you make homemade popsicles as well, what is your favorite?