Halloween craft time again today! This is a fun and different craft – Polka Dot Pumpkins. I like using items you can find around your house as paint brushes, instead of actually paint brushes. This one uses the erasers from pencils and materials you most likely have already.
This would be a great idea to do on crafts, wrapping paper or just a kid’s art project on card stock or construction paper! Here is how to make it.
Polka Dot Pumpkins with Pencil Erasers
What you will need:
- Pumpkin Printable
- Various Orange/Yellow Paints
- Pencil with new eraser
- Construction Paper / Card Stock
How to Make:
- Print out the Pumpkin Printable and cut out both pumpkins.
- Place a small piece of tape on the back of each pumpkin and put them onto card stock or construction paper. You will need to take these pumpkins off at the end, so don’t use too much tape!
- Using a pencil, dip the eraser into paint and put a bunch of polka dots all over the outside of the pumpkins. If you do some polka dots on the edge of the pumpkin, overlapping the cut out – you will get a harder line around the pumpkin.
- Fill in the inside of the eyes and mouth with dots or solid color to create a pumpkin face.
- Once done, peel off the pumpkins and let dry!