Christmas is quickly approaching, and as we get closer – I have some great and different toy and gift suggestions for all of the last minute shoppers out there! Today I want to share with you a really unique and fun gift; Bluebee Pals.
What are Bluebee Pals? They are a soft, plush, huggable toy that talks, reads, sings and even answers phone calls. Bluebee Pals has an advanced technology built-in that includes lip synchronization that lets the animal’s mouth move to songs, talking, reading stories or learning apps.
Some of the other features that Bluebee Pals have are:
- Embedded Bluetooth® Enabled Speaker
- Super Soft Plush Fabric
- Connects to any Apple® or Android® device with Bluetooth® capabilities (smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops).
- Sings along to Music, Stories, Lullabies and Story Books
- Use as Hands Free Telephone with built in Speaker and Microphone
- Rechargeable Battery with USB Micro-charge Cable Included.
Recommended Apps for Bluebee Pals
- iStory App (http://istorytime.com/)
- Cubic Frog App (http://www.cubicfrog.com/)
- Spelling City (http://www.spellingcity.com/)
- Disney Stories (http://disneystories.com/)
- 22 Learn (http://www.22learn.com/)
Helpful Hint: When you start using your Bluebee Pal – make sure you have the volume up high enough. At first I couldn’t figure out how to get our Zebra to “talk” but then I realized it was because I had my phone on a very low volume setting. I made it a little louder and he started talking away! His belly lit up too!
Bluebee Pals are available now at Toys ‘R Us and on www.bluebeepals.com.
Disclaimer: I received free product in return for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.