Christmas time with a little girl, is full of fun activities and crafts. We have had lots of different projects going on, from a glittery reindeer to painting ornaments, coloring cards, gingerbread houses and everything else. All those projects are so much fun, but they make a MESS! Cleaning up the messes are so much easier when you have the right supplies!
One of the BEST cleaning items to have in your house, whether it’s the holiday or if you just have kids in general, is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have yet to find a task that a Magic Eraser can’t help clean up after! Whether its dirty finger prints on the wall, paint on the table, sticky residue from stickers or tape, or even crayons all of the art table – with just a few wipes of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, it is back to clean again!
Lennox’s little table had glitter, crayons, makers and paint on it – a minute of wiping and it was back to normal! Here is the before and after.
DURING (Have Santa’s little helpers get in on the cleaning too!!):
The best use I EVER found with a Magic Eraser was when the color of a holiday decoration ran in the rain on the side of my house. I got some Magic Erasers and started cleaning my painted house. Within a few minutes, it was back to normal! It’s Magic!
10 Great Uses for a Magic Eraser You May Not Know
- Clean the sticky residue from price tags off toys and gifts.
- Clean melted wax off votive containers, tables or any other drippings.
- Clean chocolate or candy ingredients off the counters after a day of holiday baking.
- Clean sharpie off of glass – this is a great idea for even holiday parties!
- Clean a stain off the carpet (who knew!)
- Clean off baked on food from casserole dishes.
- Remove stains from old cookie sheets.
- Remove / Clean tarnish off of silver
- Remove grass stains from sneakers
MAGIC ERASER & $50 AMEX GIVEAWAY
Enter to win a some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and a $50 AMEX Gift Card! Use the rafflecopter widget below. Giveaway open to US residents, 18+. a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mr. Clean. I was provided the featured product and compensations to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.