Here is another quick and easy DIY Valentine’s Day project for your home. I had a little bit greater visions for this project but I still think it came out cute!
DIY Wood Conversation Hearts
All you need for this is:
- Wood Hearts
- Acrylic Paint
- Sticker Letters or White Paint for names
- Hot Glue
How to make:
To make these wood conversation hearts – all you need to do is:
- Paint the hearts in a variety of valentine’s colors. I stuck with the traditional candy colors, but you could do ombre pinks and reds – or any color you wish!
- Once they are dry, you will want to either paint on each family member’s names or use letter stickers to spell out their names. This is where you can get more creative than I did!
- Taking a hot glue gun and some red/valentine’s themed ribbon, put a line down the back of each heart, one by one and glue onto the ribbon.
- Create a bow to attach to the top and bottom of the decoration and hang!
That’s it – It’s really simple and very cheap. I believe 3 wooden hearts are $3 at my local craft store and I had all of the other supplies.
Valentine’s Day DIY / Crafts Link Up