This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeHero #CollectiveBias
Alright, as I promised earlier today, here is my very last football inspired post and recipe! If after reading all of these football posts, you are not hungry or have no desire to watch the Big Game, then something must be wrong with you!! Ok ok, just kidding! Anyway – this weekend I tried out one last football snack, easy Deli Wings (General Tso’s Wings to be exact) from the Walmart Deli as well as making a family favorite of ours, 5-Minute Cheesy Corn Dip!
First, the Cheesy Corn Dip. This is by far the best corn dip I have ever had, and I think you are going to agree. It takes no time at all to make and the earlier you can make it and let it chill, the better it tastes, so its great to make ahead of time for a party or event! Here is how to make it!
Cheesy Corn Dip
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Green Onions (including greens)
- 1 Can Mexicorn, Drained
- Butter Crackers
How to make:
- Drain 1 can of Mexicorn and pour into a medium size bowl. Mexicorn can sometimes be hard to find but I usually have luck finding it at Walmart. It will be with the other canned corn and is made by Green Giant.
- Add in 1 cup of sour cream, 2/3 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- Mix together until completed mixed together.
- Cover and chill for up to 48 hours prior to serving. The longer you can let this sit, the better the flavor is!
- Serve with butter crackers or Frito scoops and enjoy!
I promise that if you have a group of people over, this will be a crowd-pleaser!
The other football snack food that I tried this weekend were the hot & ready Deli Wings from Walmart.
Walmart has a wide range of chicken available in their Deli, from Buffalo Wings, Boneless BBQ Wings to General Tso’s Wings, there is something for everyone. We picked up some General Tso’s Wings to bring home for the whole family.
They were quite the hit with Lennox too! If you are looking for something to pick up, and no make at home, for your Big Game watching party – I would highly suggest these!