This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PreparetoParty #CollectiveBias
Let’s keep the football theme going this week! The countdown is on to the Big Game and our favorite Dallas boys are out of the running but New England still has a team with a chance, so we’ll cheer them on next weekend! Last weekend I shared some sweet and salty football snacks and today I’m sharing with you some great finger foods and apps to have while watching the game – whether is just with the family or with friends! Everything I’m sharing with you is easy and uses everyday, traditional football watching snacks!
First up, let’s talk cheese and crackers! I love some good cheese and crackers – whether it’s for a snack or even part of a meal. It’s easy to prep when you are in a rush, but if you have a little more time – try out these football cheese and cracker snacks using Ritz Crackers!
Football Cheese and Crackers
- Ritz Crackers (I found Football themed ones which worked out even better!)
- Your Favorite Cheese (I used a mild cheddar)
- Pepperoni slices
- Ranch Dressing
How to make:
- First we need to cut the pepperoni slices and cheese slices into football shapes. The best way to do this I found is to cut the pepperoni first and then use it to shape the cheese. This part takes a little time but could be prepped ahead of time.
- Once you have all the pepperoni and cheese footballs ready, lay the Ritz Crackers out on a platter or cutting board to start assembling.
- For each Ritz cracker, add 1-2 pepperoni football slices.
- Then, place a cheese football on top of each pepperoni slice. They don’t have to be perfect looking – the next step will round it all out!
- Now, take some ranch dressing and pour some into a ziplock bag. You don’t need too much – maybe 2-3 tablespoons.
- Cut a very small sliver off the end one corner of the bag and use it as a piping bag.
- You can now use the ranch to draw laces onto the cheese to turn them into footballs!
- Arrange them on a platter or football dish, as I did and they are ready to serve!
Cute and easy right? They were a big hit at my house this past weekend!
Snack Size Pizza Bites
Now we move onto Pizza! Pizza in my mind is one of the essential foods for watching football. The only other meal that comes to mind is chicken wings – which you should check back in another week or so for some tasty recipes using chicken wings! Anyway, back to Pizza.
I picked up a frozen DiGiorno® Pepperoni Stuffed Crust® Pizza at Walmart this weekend and it was so easy and tasty. The pizza was so good and it is easy to cook and serve.
You can serve it the traditional way to adults and then cut it into small snack size pieces for kids. But if you cut into small size snacks for kids or even for as an appetizer – I recommend using a pizza slicer and putting a football themed toothpick in each one! This takes something so simple as Pizza and makes it “football party ready”!
Football Mason Jar Cups
Lastly, we all need a cold refreshing drink to watch the big game with – and while you are watching the big game in a few weeks – you know you will see some classic commercials, one of which is usually Coca-Cola! I decided to serve our Coca-Cola in a different way though – how about some Football Mason Jar glasses? This craft seriously only took 2-3 minutes to make and cost me under $1.50 each. I found the Mason Jars (with handle) at the Dollar Store, cut out football laces using my Silhouette (you could paint them on with white paint or cut it out of white sticker paper) and poured in some nice ice-cold Coca-Cola!
So now that you have all your Ritz Football Cheese & Crackers, DiGiorno® Pizza and Ice Cold Coca-Cola, you are ready for the Big Game. Sit back, relax and enjoy cheering on your favorite team!