While watching the Superbowl the other night, Lennox and I made some really easy and delicious appetizers, which kind of turned into dinner! IT was the first time I made these pepperoni and cheese roll ups, and oh my gosh, they are so good! These take no time to make and if you like pizza, you will like these too! Here is how to make them.
Pepperoni and Cheese Roll Up Appetizers
- Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Italian/Pizza Seasoning
- Marina Sauce
- Preheat oven at 375*
- Layout the refrigerated crescent roll dough on a cutting board or flat surface.
- Place 3-4 pieces of pepperoni across the top of each crescent roll.
- Place half of a mozzarella stick on top of the pepperoni.
- Roll up the crescent roll, the same way you normally would when just making the rolls (large to small end).
- Melt 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, add a little italian or pizza seasoning and mix together.
- Brush the butter onto each unbaked roll and place into oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
These take no time to make and really are great to make for a party or even just as a super easy dinner on a busy night! Have you tried making these before?