Censie is back today to share another great post of hers – this time it some delicious food! These Chicken Caesar Salad Pockets look absolutely delicious and I know i’ll be making this recipe when we get back home!
Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Salad Pocket
- 2-3 large chicken breasts
- Head of Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of your favorite Caesar Dressing
- 1 Avocado
- 1 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Pepper to taste
- 2 cups of water
1. Place the thawed chicken breasts into a Crock Pot with 2 cups of water.
2. Add Pepper to taste.
3. Set Crock Pot to medium – cook chicken for 4-6 hours.
4. After the 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken using a slotted spoon.
5. Shred the chicken with a fork and knife on a separate plate.
6. Dump the water out of the crock pot. Once the chicken is shredded add it back into the empty Crock Pot.
7. Add the Caesar Dressing, Parmesan Cheese, and parsley to the chicken. Mix well.
8. Heat mixture on High for 30 minutes.
9. Once the mixture is warmed and the cheese is melted build the Chicken Caesar Salad Pockets.
10. Stuff the pockets with Chicken, Romaine Lettuce, Avocado, extra Parmesan Cheese and Croutons!
Serve and ENJOY!
Thanks again to Censie for sharing some of her great posts with me while we are on vacation! You should check out all of her recipes too!