PEEPS® are one of my favorite Easter candies and have now become one of Lennox’s favorite Easter candies as well! Ever since I was a little kid, I remember my mom buying me a few packages each Easter season and when I was pregnant during Easter time, I won’t tell you how many PEEPS® I ate!!
I decided to try a few new things with PEEPS® this year, the first of which are “Bunny Tails” goodie bags! They really take no time to make and would be great for any Easter gathering, school party or even just for your kid’s Easter baskets!
PEEPS® Easter Bunny Tails Goodie Bags
What you will need:
- PEEPS® Bunnies (any variety you like!)
- Snack size bags
- Bunny Tails label (Download now and print on cardstock)
How to make:
- Place 2 PEEPS® Bunnies into a snack size ziplock style bag.
- Add in a handful of mini-marshmallows. You could use white or multi-colored.
- Close bag tightly to keep the marshmallows and PEEPS® fresh.
- Print out the included bunny tails label on cardstock, cut out and fold in half.
- Put over the top of the bag and staple onto the bag.
That’s it! They are really simple and your kid’s will love them!
I created a free downloadable printable for you as well, so that you can make these too! Click the image below to download and print it out on cardstock.
This year, PEEPS® has a ton of new flavors and packages for you to add to your Easter basket so make sure to pick some up! You can keep up with PEEPS® on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well! They have something for most all holidays!
Disclosure: “The PEEPS® product, information and gift have been provided by Just Born Retail Group.”