I have another fun Easter PEEPS® treat to share with you today. This one is pretty simple as well and would be great to bring with you to a party or make for your family sometime this week or even on Easter day! If you missed my other Easter treats, make sure to look here!
PEEPS® Easter Pudding Cups
What you need:
- Small Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Chocolate Pudding (prepared)
- Frosting, Coconut and/or Sprinkles (whatever you would like to decorate your cups with!)
How to make:
- Prepare the chocolate pudding as directed to on the box. Once it is soft set, pour it into each of the small graham cracker pie crusts / bowls.
- As the pudding is setting, stick a PEEPS® bunny into each cup. Within 5 minutes or so, your pudding will set fully and the bunny shouldn’t move.
- Add whatever toppings you would like to make “grass”. I used green coconut, green sprinkles and green frosting to make a variety of looks and tastes!
- Keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve!
That’s it! It could even be fun to bring all the toppings out and let kids (and adults!) decorate their own! Disclosure: “The PEEPS® product, information and gift have been provided by Just Born Retail Group.”