It’s summer and who doesn’t love to make some delicious desserts for the weekend? I love having some pre-made in the fridge so that the family can pull them out whenever they wish. This week I made some Black Forest Pudding Cups. Chocolate pudding is a family favorite and this recipe is so easy that it will only take you 5 minutes to complete! That’s my type of recipe!
Black Forest Pudding
- Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Taking some chocolate cookies (I used Oreos, but removed the cream), place them into a plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin until finely crumbled.
- Pour cookie crumbs into the bottom of your servicing dish(es). I used mini trifle dishes.
- Add a large scoop of cherry pie filling on top of cookie crumbs.
- Now it’s time to add in your chocolate pudding! Make sure to get a high quality and delicious chocolate pudding! Add until your dish is filled.
- Sprinkle extra cookie crumbs on top, or add any additional toppings you wish.
- Chill and serve!
And it keeps getting better…TODAY (June 26) is National Pudding Day! So run to the store and buy some Kozy Shack pudding – you won’t be disappointed! You can find so many recipe ideas on Kozy Shack’s Facebook page. Giveaways available as well on instagram!