Here is a quick and easy way to make a delicious party punch that is a bubbly pineapple lemonade flavor.
Pink Party Punch
- 1 Can Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 cup Pink Lemonade Powder Mix
- 1 Bottle Lemon-Lime Soda
How to Make:
- Prior to making the punch, cut up the strawberries and freeze in ice cubes. These will be added at the time of serving.
- Pour the can of pineapple juice into a large pitcher
- Add in 2/3 cup of powered pink lemonade mix and mix together until dissolved.
- Start adding in the lemon-lime soda until pitcher is full and all the powered is dissolved.
- Serve with strawberry ice cubes. If you want the punch to be a bit pinker – you can add a little bit of pink or red food coloring!