Toasted Coconut Tapioca Pudding
- Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding
- Shredded Coconut
- Toasted Coconut
- Prior to serving this pudding, you will need to prepare some toasted coconut. To toast coconut, it is quite easy. Turn your oven onto the Broil setting. Once warm, spread some shredded coconut on a cookie sheet.
- Place the coconut under the broiler, but make sure to keep watching the coconut closely as it will go from toasted to burnt VERY quickly! You will only need to have it in the oven for about 60-90 seconds.
- Once your coconut is toasted, it is time to put your pudding together to serve. Select the cups or bowls you are going to serve this in and add a small mixture of toasted coconut and regular shredded coconut to the bottom.
- Pour the tapioca pudding into a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix in some shredded coconut – as much as you desire.
- Once mixed together, add it on top of the toasted coconut mixture.
- Sprinkle some of the extra toasted coconut to the top and you are ready to serve!
So why am I sharing this if national pudding day was a few weeks ago? Well this next week (June 15) is National Tapioca Pudding Day! Next time you are at the store, make sure to pick up some Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding (available in 22oz containers and individual snack size). You can find so many recipe ideas on Kozy Shack’s Facebook page. Bonus giveaways are available as well on Instagram!