Over the past two months I have shared some easy and delicious pudding snacks thanks to Kozy Shack. Last month I shared a Toasted Coconut Tapioca Pudding and before that it was a Black Forest Pudding – each unique to themselves but all delicious! Today I put together another easy pudding using Rice Pudding this time. Again, this should only take you 5 minutes to make and it’s sure to be a family favorite.
Caramel Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Kozy Shack Rice Pudding
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Melting Pieces (melted)
- Before you start, melt your caramel pieces. I added a handful of them into a small microwave bowl with just a splash of water.
- Taking your individual serving cups, place a handful of mini chocolate chips on the bottom.
- Fill the serving cup up about 2/3’s of the way with Kozy Shack Rice Pudding, leaving some room for toppings.
- Sprinkle the top of the Rice Pudding with more mini chocolate chips.
- You will now want to take your melted caramel pieces, and spoon it on top of the rice pudding and chocolate chips. Add as much or as little as you wish.
- Spoon in a little more rice pudding onto the caramel and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Drizzle the top with a little more caramel. Serve immediately or chill for later.
Easy right? It looks and tastes great and it’s a recipe the whole family should enjoy. Next time you are at the store, make sure to pick up some Kozy Shack Rice Pudding (available in 22oz containers and individual snack size). You can find so many recipe ideas on Kozy Shack’s Facebook page. Bonus recipes and the occasional giveaway are available as well on Instagram!