This weeks topic for 10’s of Spring is Pinterest.
Although there are some many spring things on Pinterest, crafts are one of the most relevant pins for us! So I have put together some fun projects to do with toddlers on those spring days when you’re done playing outside!
Here are the links to all of the spring toddler crafts picture above! I know i’m going to try the flower pot and bird feeder soon!
Popsicle Stick Flowers
Popcorn Cherry Blossom Tree
Tissue Paper Flowers
Milk Carton Bird Feeder
Drippy Flower Pot
Coffee Filter Butterflies
Don’t forget to link up your favorite Spring Themed Pinterest Pins over at Never A Dull Moment!
This week’s topic for the 10’s of Spring is Favorite Things about Spring!
Here are my top 5 things that I just love about Springtime.
1. Perfect Weather. Here in Texas, it gets hot, and it get’s hot FAST. Our spring is warmer than most, 70-95 degrees, but when you are used to 110 degree summers, 80-90 degrees feels pretty good!
2. Neighborhood kids playing outside. I live in a great neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. I have mentioned this before and I just love the fact that we are raising Lennox with great company. The kids get to run yard to yard and play outside for hours upon hours. Although, they will continue this most of the year, springtime is a great time of year for this.
3. Annual Block Party! This will be the third year that I’ll be organizing our block party and I look forward to it each Spring!
4. Flowers! All the flowers are in bloom, gardening with Lennox is now a fun activity and she likes taking care of her flowers on a daily/weekly basis!
5. Flip Flops! Flip flops are probably my most favorite shoe to wear, and when spring arrives, it means it officially flip flop weather again!
So what are you favorite things about spring? Come link up with Never a Dull Moment as well for the 10’s of Spring!
My good friend, Melissa, over at Never a Dull Moment has started up the 10’s of Spring and this week’s topic is Spring Bucket List.
Although, it doesn’t exactly feel like spring here in Texas anymore — have I mentioned it was 95 on Saturday and 90 today — and that I got a sunburn from being outside for just an hour at the playground? But I guess, technically it’s still spring so why not join in on the fun!
Here is my Spring Bucket List.
What’s on your Bucket List this spring?
Looking for past bucket lists?
Summer Bucket List
Fall Bucket List
Holiday Bucket List