Hallmark always has the cutest toys, playsets, books and products for kids during the holiday season – no matter what holiday it is! For Valentine’s Day they have a new line called Penny Paperheart. Lennox was sent two of the Penny Paperheart products from Hallmark and they are just too sweet.
If you are unfamiliar with Penny Paperheart, here is a little about her:
“Penny Paperheart is more than a doll. This adorable paper girl comes with unique stories and messages of caring to share with those around her. She and her paper friends from their paper world inspire imaginative play and creativity. And through Penny’s paper hearts of kindness made for giving to friends—or even strangers, she helps instill the power of goodwill with little ones.” Penny Paperheart – Hallmark.com
The Penny Paperheart Paper Doll Deluxe Play Set is a great starter kit to send to a little friend, grandchild, or even give to your child for their birthday or Valentine’s Day! The playset contains a Penny Paperheart Plush doll, Storybook, paper doll, paper clothes, accessories and kindness hearts for sharing. This cute little house for Penny Paperheart is included as well, and includes a storage drawer for easy storage.
Another Penny Paperheart product, especially for Valentine’s Day is the Hearts of Kindness Kit. This kit comes with the materials to make 30+ Hearts of Kindness cards and 12 small kindness heart stickers. This kit is great for kids who bring Valentine’s to their friends at school or playgroup. You can add a pencil, lollipop or even crayons to many of these Paper Kindness cards to make extra special valentines!
Lennox has gotten them all ready for her class next week! If you love Penny Paperheart, there are a number of other products including:
Many of these products are available at your local Hallmark store and online!
GIVEAWAY: Penny Paperheart Mini Play Set
One of my lucky readers will win a Penny Paperheart Mini Play Set! Use the rafflecopter widget below to enter. Giveaway is open to US Residents, 18+. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Note: I received products in return for this post but all opinions and photos are 100% my own.
While we were grocery shopping this weekend, Lennox spotted the colored ice cream cones near the ice cream. She had never seen pink, blue and purple ice cream cones before so, being the sucker I am, let her buy them and some ice cream! She forgot about them for about a day and then when I saw them in the pantry again, I decided to make a special treat with them for her and the result came out so cute that I had to share – Valentine’s Day Inspired Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Cones!
Chocolate Dipped Pink Ice Cream Cones
What you will need:
- Colored Ice Cream Cones – (Joy makes them and they were $2 at Walmart)
- Chocolate – I used a high quality Milk Chocolate
How to make:
- It really is quite simple on how to make these but the key to making them taste even better is the type of chocolate that you use! For this treat I first melted some milk chocolate chips rather than chocolate melts or semi-sweet chips, in the microwave for 1 minute at 50% power – stopped to stir and then again for 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Once the chocolate was melted, I dipped the ice cream cone tops into the chocolate, twisting them slightly to get an even coating of chocolate on the rim.
- I think sprinkled these heart shaped sprinkles I found for Valentine’s Day! You can add as many or as little as you wish.
- Then I let the chocolate set and dry before serving with ice cream. I put these in the fridge for about 30 minutes to speed up the process but you could leave them out (standing up) on wax paper for 1-2 hours before serving to let them dry completely.
I love how these came out – they would be cute to make a head of time for birthday parties, holiday events or just for fun with the kids! Top the cones with your favorite ice cream (Lennox picked out Rainbow sherbet) and enjoy!
Everyone is working on valentine’s day projects, crafts or even scrapbooking – so I have pulled together 15 free valentines day fonts that anyone can download. Dafont.com is one of my favorite font download sites, they have a font for EVERYTHING.
15 Free Valentines Fonts
- DJ Candy Heart
- Cupid de Locke
- Kiss Me Quick
- True Stories
- Loveness Three
- KR Scribble Heart
- Fontdinerdotcom Luvable
- Candy Inc.
- Words of Love
- KB Bonjour Sweetheart
- Fool for Love
- I Love What You do…
- Little Bliss