This year I have decided to include more than just candy in Lennox’s Easter Basket – she will still get some eggs filled with candy but I figured some other non-candy items would be a good idea! I’ll be including a book or two, a few little toys, pajamas, etc.
Don’t get me wrong. Lennox eats candy, plenty of it, along with a lot of other junk food, but thankfully she loves her fruits and veggies and eats very healthy (and apparently a lot!) at school — so i don’t feel bad spoiling her from time to time with candy and goodies! She is so skinny, it apparently isn’t doing any harm!
With Easter just over a week away, I have been getting items together for her Easter basket. We will be out-of-town at her Grannie Annie’s (she is so excited), but I have re-assured her that the Easter Bunny will find her there!
While looking for books I came across so many cheap easter books ($3, $4, $5 on amazon), I thought I would share with you, incase you are still looking for some good non-candy easter basket ideas!
Here are 10 Cheap Easter Books for Children!
1. Happy Easter, Mouse! (If You Give…)
2. Mickey’s Easter Hunt
3. Thomas & Friends Easter Eggspress!
4. Happy Easter, Little Critter
5. Corduroy’s Easter Party
6. Backyardigans: The Mystery of the Jeweled Eggs
7. Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!
8. Easter Surprise Strawberry Shortcake
9. Fancy Nancy’s Elegant Easter
10. The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
What do you plan on putting in your kid’s Easter baskets this year? Do you have a favorite Easter book?