This weekend we got the outside of our house all ready for Halloween! We are also working on Lennox’s Halloween costume so what else is there left to do other than get candy and make some easy Halloween treats! As usual, I turned to Pinterest to come up with some of the best ideas out there!
Easy Halloween Treats
- Mummy Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Pretzels
- Graveyard Cake
- Halloween Fudge
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
- Halloween Fruit Tray
- Mummy Pie
- Halloween Polka Dot Cupcakes
- Goblin Pudding Cups
Do you have a cute and easy Halloween treat that you love to make? Please share!
Are you looking for some fall themed crafts to do with your children? I thought pulling together some ideas that I could do with Lennox in the afternoon/evenings this month would be fun. I of course turned to Pinterest and wanted to share some of my favorites that would be great for toddlers!
- Pumpkin Spice Salt Dough Fall Ornaments
- Leaf and Handprint Wreath
- Leaf Prints
- Knuckle Pumpkins
- Autumn Leaf with Tissue Paper
- Handprint Autumn Tree
- Simple Pumpkin Wreath
- Button Corn / Harvest Decoration
What type of crafts do you have planned for the fall season? I would love to hear your ideas to add to our list for Lennox!
Some places in Texas are already back to school and many are about to start any day now all around! Lucky, we don’t have to pack a daily lunch for Lennox (one less thing for me to do!) but sometimes she does get a special lunch. I know many children have to bring lunch everyday, and why not make it special every once in a while?
I compiled a list of some of my favorites via Pinterest (of course) for everyone to try out.
Back to School Fun Lunch Ideas for Kids
(from left to right, top to bottom)
- Clouds & Umbrella Sandwich and Apples- This one is my favorite, so cute!
- Pencil Sandwich
- Phineas & Ferb Sandwich
- Wallace & Gromit
- Nightmare Before Christmas Sandwich and Veggies
- Submarine Sandwich with Fish
- Little Bear Pieces Bento Box
- Worm in Apple Sandwich with Cute Apple Container Bowls – How cute are those little apple containers? I want to get some of those!
Do you have any creative lunch ideas to share? Simple yet fun is always a nice surprise for school lunches!